Welcome to Georgia Hispanic Construction Association
Our mission is to develop and promote the Hispanic construction industry in Georgia. We strive to be the leading organization that empowers Hispanic achievement.
The Georgia Hispanic Construction Association works closely with private, public, government and non-profit organizations in order to identify and promote full and equitable business opportunities for our members and the construction community at large.
We also partner with other non-profit organizations and government entities to promote legislation and policy that is favorable to our community.
Georgia Hispanic Construction Association offers a variety of educational programs, at a minimum cost and on a continuing basis.
These programs are designed to increase safety awareness, promote better business practices and create a business opportunities for our members.
Through our partners, we can also provide members with access to various business and industry specific resources.
The Georgia Hispanic Construction Association is committed to providing members with networking opportunities among companies of various sizes to foster new business and teaming opportunities. The Georgia Hispanic Construction Association does this through a variety of year round events and programs including:
- Meet & Greet Events
- Ongoing Workshops
- Guru Apprentice Program
A dedicated staff and a group of volunteers work under the direction of the Board of Directors. Our board is made up of contractors from a wide spectrum of trades and specialties. These are committed individuals dedicated to achieve Georgia Hispanic Construction Association’s Mission.
Your membership with GHCA grants you access to unique and valuable membership benefits that will help enhance your business and achieve outstanding results:
- GHCA is your voice in the industry.
- GHCA advocates for greater inclusion of Hispanic business in the marketplace.
- GHCA provides networking opportunities with General Contractors and industry representatives.
- GHCA creates opportunities for members to network among peers.
- GHCA provides technical programs, including: Blueprint Reading, Bidding, Cost Estimating and Safety Training.
- Provides Business Development services including: Minority Certification, Business Administration, Contractor Licensing and other requirements to establish or grow your business.
- GHCA provides referrals and matching services.
- GHCA keeps members informed about regulations affecting the construction business, as well as assisting and guiding members through these processes.